Saturday, March 6, 2010

Day 55: Le Mistral revient. / The Mistral has come back.

It was windy today. I thought the Mistral had "disappeared" but clearly that was only temporary.
I took my last exam - art history - and my brain is just emotionally drained and thus very dysfunctional. So much so that when I am speaking in English, it is like I am translating directly from French...making my brain hurt more.

I finalized my plans for Amsterdam - we booked our hostel, now all set to go! After that I hung out with some friends until about 6:30pm - celebrating being done with exams. :-)

Tomorrow we are planning to go see the movie "Welcome". It was nominated/won a lot of "French Oscars" aka "Les Césars" (which were on last week).

Tonight I pretty much stayed in. I had planned to go out with friends - dancing and celebrating -- but I was so tired after dinner, I was in and out of sleep in front of the tv with Claudie from 9:30 until midnight. ... I should have gone to bed at 9:30 but the show we were watching, Wollander, was a really well crafted mystery/investigation movie.

No comments:

Post a Comment