Thursday, January 21, 2010

Day 11: Je suis occupée. / I am busy.

Today was definitely my busiest day thus far. Granted, I procrastinated during some parts of my day but for the most part, I used my time wisely and was quite busy. I had three classes today: Art History, History, and Political Science.

The whole day today it was rainy. I hope that the weather gets better and I can continue to do some exploring - a little more each day. One of the girls on the trip mentioned that she found a shop on a side street with sales on shoes...it'd be great to go there with h er sometime this week!

We haven't had the good cheese that is in the fridge yet. For dinner tonight, we had salad, pizza (with black olives), and gnocci!!! Gnocci not as good as in Italia, but still delicious for sure. Yesterday, I saw two containers of strawberry juice. I'm really curious to try some strawberry juice at some point while here. It sounds interesting to say the least!

After, we watched the movie, "L'Instinct de Mort". Apparently it was a big movie and thus a big success for the French because they largely contributed to its creation. It is based on a true story about a French gangster/murderer. We are going to watch the second film / sequel tomorrow.

À bientôt.

No comments:

Post a Comment