Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Le 105ieme jour/T-5: Le dernier jour des cours

-Last day of classes: history and poli sci.
-Michel's last day in France with me. He leaves tomorrow a.m. at 7h45 for his flight from Marseille to Paris and then Paris to Togo.
-Gave them gifts because he was leaving. I gave her the Avatar DVD and I gave him the "singing" motion sensor cicada. Woody loved the cicada, he jumped all around. It was so cute. They really appreciated the letter that I wrote as well. It's amazing how much some honest and kind words can mean.
-We watched Arsène Lupin - a drama/mystery show based off books. Claudie said they're similar to the books of Agatha Christie, and they are from the same time period, but instead by a French author, Maurice Leblanc. She read them as a child and loved them! I am going to look for them tomorrow when I am out doing some brief last minute gift shopping.
-Took two group photos. The first one we weren't ready for, but it still came out well of me and Claudie. The second one is the best photo I have of Michel. I think that he just doesn't look at cameras. :-) I cropped the photos of the pairs (Claudie and I, Michel and I), but also kept the originals, the best one of which I will send to Claudie when I get back to the States.

No comments:

Post a Comment