Thursday, April 1, 2010

Le 80ieme jour: En retard. / Late.

  • Michel gets used cell phones donated to him that he gives to stores to sell. He saves that money for the village in Togo. They recently bought a motor water pump.
  • Art class a lot of people missing.
  • History we talked about the influence of youth on fashion and what was "in" back in the 60s.
  • Poli. Sci. cancelled, but don't you fret, it got rescheduled for after break.
  • Studied all day.
  • My minutes expire today on my cell phone, so I called and chatted with my parents for a little while.
  • Chorale = drama. Discussion throughout the entirety of rehearsal. No singing took place.
  • Dinner: pork, ratatouille, gnocci
  • Watched a tv show about the H1N1 scare/scam.
  • Studying, studying, studying. ... but in my spare time thinking of things I want to do in Avignon (when Sam comes to visit soon!!). ... I've got a list going.
Bisous! Bisous!

2 comments:

  1. I. am. so. excited!!!!! But wait, is your host mom going to make ratatouille again this weekend? Would you politely beg for me? haha <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Also, weather for this weekend? Thanks, God :)

    ReplyDelete