Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Le 92ieme jour: Mon visa est devenu necessaire hier./My visa became nessary as of yesterday.

So starting with yesterday, my visa actually became important because you only need a visa if you are going to be in France for over 90 days. So I better make good use of the next 3ish weeks I have left and get my money's worth. Goodness knows I had to pay lots of Euros to get a valid visa. Thanks France!

Today I only had one class, in which I presented my Lit project. One more major assignment that I can cross off of my list. <*Phew*>

Tomorrow I have a presentation for History, and that will be the last thing for me in terms of major assignments before exams. I am still waiting to hear back from my University professor with guidelines about my final paper for her class. I hope we find out soon, as I'd like to get started on it ASAP.

Nothing major happened today. I am looking forward to visiting the "island" on the free ferry on Friday with some friends from the Institute.

No comments:

Post a Comment