Thursday, April 29, 2010

Le 107ieme jour: Ç'allait

Exam this morning: 9am
Time I got up this morning: 7:30am
Time I finished my exam: 10:40am
Going to bed at the same time as Claudie last night: timeless

Well okay, not really...it was 2am. I could read the clock no matter how wacky I was feeling. But you get my drift...maybe.

Exams were good. I felt good when I left them, and felt even better just by the fact that I was finished.

Bought stamps to send postcards. Yes, I know I will return home before the postcards get there, but I still want to send them anyway.

Went up on the roof one last time, even though it's interdit. I had to enjoy the 75F weather here before I go home to where it has recently been at least 20 degrees colder.

Dinner, tv, studying, paper writing. ... all successfully completed.

It is so hard to leave. I can't believe it. Four months ago I arrived and there was snow and ice on the ground, and I could barely figure out what people were saying to me. Now 8.5 times out of 10, I understand what people are saying to be the first time they speak and 9.75 times out of 10 I understand the second time. I can navigate my way around Avignon and often get mistaken for a native.

Tomorrow is my last night in Avignon, my second to last night in France for this semester.

No comments:

Post a Comment